9.30am – Grow Together Service (2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays)
10.30 am – Worship Together Service (Every Sunday)
These services are streamed live from the church building with live and recorded material – available on YouTube just before the start of the service. Also available to watch again.
6.30pm Said Communion Service (not live streamed or recorded)
The 9.30am and 10.30am services are available online; the communion service is not live streamed or recorded. Please consider carefully at this time whether you should come to join us in the church building or are able to worship with us from home.
Please remember that not everyone uses the Internet or social media. Pass this information on to anyone you think needs to know it.
The Church building will remain open for personal prayer each day between 9am and 4pm.
We continue to do our best to make our buildings both safe and welcoming for all and live-streamed services will continue to be available. From 24 July 2021:
- There will be no requirement to sign in and out of the buildings but the NHS track and trace app posters will continue to be available for those who wish to use it. Please continue to use the hand- sanitisers.
- Please do not enter the church buildings or grounds if you have covid symptoms or have tested positive or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Please continue to wear masks when entering/leaving and moving around in the buildings. During services it is no longer compulsory to wear masks, but many may prefer to do so at the moment. If you do remove your mask when seated please be aware of others around you and if necessary, check if they are happy for you to do so. We will be resuming singing together, but please only do so if you are masked.
- There will continue to be alternate pew seating with open/closed pew notices. Please be mindful of those who may prefer to sit alone or only with those in their household.
- Please continue to observe sensible distancing from those who are not in your household both inside and outside the building.
- Please follow the instructions of those who are welcoming and stewarding, they are trying to keep everyone as safe as possible. At the end of services we will usually continue to encourage people to leave safely and as quickly as possible.
- If you are not already doing so, consider regularly testing using the free lateral flow tests. NHS advice is that “about 1 in 3 people with COVID-19 do not have the symptoms but can still infect others. You should do a rapid test twice a week (every 3 to 4 days) to check if you have the virus.” These tests are already been done by the staff team and many of our volunteers, parents, grandparents and children, and are important going forward to reduce the chances of infecting others wherever possible.
During normal times and hopefully not too far in the future, the church services are as below:
|8:00 am||Holy Communion (2nd & 4th Sunday and occasional 5th Sunday). Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer are used.|
|10:30 am||1st Sunday – All Age Service with children, young people and adults worshipping together.|
|2nd, 4th & 5th Sundays – Morning Worship with groups for 2-14 year olds.|
|3rd Sunday – Holy Communion with groups for 2-14 year olds.|
Sunday Evening Services
|6:30 pm||1st Sunday – Evening Worship
Informal worship with Holy Communion.
|6:30 pm||2nd, 4th & 5th Sundays
Evening Worship: An informal time of worship and bible study.
|4:00 pm||3rd Sunday
Messy Church: a different kind of Church for all the family in the Church Lounge.
In any worship service we seek to worship in Spirit and truth and encounter the living God through word, worship, sacrament and prayer as well as through each other.
There are times when our worship is joyful praise, at other times the emphasis might be reverence or intimacy with our creator. We believe that there are many different ways we can engage with our God.
Our style might hopefully be described as one of dignified informality…
- we laugh a lot
- we use a mixture of contemporary and more traditional songs & hymns
- we offer prayer ministry
- we value great teaching
- we have a variety of service styles
- we use video projection and sound system to enhance our worship
Hover over the flip boxes below to find out about other services.